BHP represents executors, heirs, trustees, and other interested parties in disputes regarding estate and trust administration. Disputes may be resolved with or without the need for litigation before the Chancery Division – Probate Part. For example:
- Contesting a Will – Does the Will meet the requirements set forth by the law?
- Undue Influence – Was the Decedent pressured to sign a Will against their wishes?
- Intestacy – What happens when there is no Will?
- Interpretation – What are the terms of Will or Trust?
- Probate – What assets pass through the Estate?
- Distribution of Assets – How should the assets be distributed?
- Beneficiaries – Who is entitled to a share of the assets?
- Administration – Is the Executor or Trustee following the law?