JOHN D. BERNETICH JR.
About John D. Bernetich Jr.
Jack Bernetich is retired, as of February 2021, from the law practice, after a distinguished career spanning 46 years. Jack initially worked as an Estate Tax Attorney for the IRS, which led to his specializing in estate-related matters. He became a partner at a larger law firm, and then in 1992 he opened his own law firm. Jack’s firm was the genesis of Bernetich, Hatzell and Pascu, LLC, which formed in 2008. During his 43 years in private practice, Jack counseled thousands of clients, with a blend of technical expertise and compassion and detailed attention to their needs. Jack expresses his thanks to his clients for the opportunity to have been of service. We at BHP commend Jack on his successful career and we thank him for his contributions to our law practice. We wish Jack the very best in his future ventures with his family.
- In private practice since 1977 with emphasis in estate planning and estate administration
- Formerly an Estate Tax Attorney with the Internal Revenue Service
- Has provided estate planning and preparation of Wills for approximately 3,000 clients
Admitted to practice:
- New Jersey
- Undergraduate Degree (A.B., 1971) from Duke University
- Law Degree (J.D., 1974) from Temple University School of Law
- Masters of Law Degree-Taxation (LL.M., 1982) from Temple University School of Law
- American Bar Association
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- Camden County Bar Association and former chairman of the Camden County Bar
Association Tax Committee
- Estate and Financial Planning Council of Southern New Jersey
- Philadelphia Estate Planning Council
- National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys
- Lecturer for New Jersey Institute for Continuing Legal Education