About John J. Master, Jr.
John joined the firm in 2014 as “Of Counsel” and focuses his practice in real estate, business and transactional matters. John and his wife Maureen frequently travel to New England to visit family. They particularly enjoy spending time with their eleven grandchildren in Ocean City. John has been a lifetime devotee of physical fitness including regular visits to the gym, frustrating efforts with golf and more challenging participation in national indoor rowing championships.
- In private practice since 1974
- Solicitor for Pine Hill Zoning Board of Adjustment (1991-1995)
- Haddon Township Municipal Solicitor (1979-1987)
Admitted to Practice:
- New Jersey
- Undergraduate Degree (A.B. Biology, 1967) from St. Joseph’s University
- Law Degree (J.D., 1974) from Rutgers University School of Law
- Masters of Law Degree-Taxation (LL.M., 1979) from Temple University School of Law
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- Camden County Bar Association – Member, Committee on Professionalism, Taxation Committee, and Probate and Trust Committee
- Lecturer for New Jersey Institute for Continuing Legal Education
- Haddonfield Rotary Club
- Lourdes Medical Center Foundation Board- Served for 21 years