About James L. Hatzell, Esq.
Jim has been in private practice since 1993 with an emphasis in estate planning, estate administration, and business transactions. He worked in Public Accounting from 1987 to 1990 and was a Certified Public Accountant from 1993 to 1999. Jim is married to Silvia Hatzell and has three grown children, Jimmy, Jack and Jane. Jim enjoys family time at the beach in Cape May Point and tries to stay fit through cycling, yoga, tennis, golf at Merchantville CC and daily walks with his Havenese, Simon.
Admitted to Practice:
- New Jersey
- Undergraduate Degree (B.S. Accounting, 1987) from Pennsylvania State University
- Law Degree (J.D., 1993) from Rutgers Camden School of Law
- Masters of Law Degree (LL.M., 1996) with specialty in taxation from New York University School of Law
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- Camden County Bar Association and former chairman of the Camden County Bar Association Tax Committee
- National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys
- Former President and twelve-year member of the Collingswood Board of Education