About Kevin R. Dochney
Kevin concentrates on Estate litigation, Estate Administration and Estate Planning. Kevin brings over 35 years of litigation experience, including personal injury and property damage claims, to the firm. Kevin started with the Camden County Prosecutor’s Office, switched to insurance defense litigation for several years before joining BHP in 2020. In addition to his trial experience, Kevin has argued before the Appellate Division and Supreme Court of the State of New Jersey and is a Court – approved arbitrator for the Superior Court of New Jersey in several counties.
Admitted to Practice:
- New Jersey
- United States Supreme Court
- Third Circuit Court of Appeals
- Undergraduate Degree: B.A. History UNIVERSITY OF NOTRE DAME
- Law Degree: J.D. 1984 THE NATIONAL LAW CENTER at the GEORGE WASHINGTON UNIVERSITY
- Court approved Arbitrator in the Superior Court of New Jersey
- Secretary, Haddon Township Education Foundation
- Volunteer Assistant Soccer Coach, Haddon Township High School
Aside from the law and coaching high school soccer, Kevin enjoys time with his family, especially his 5 grandkids, golfing and going to live music events. An active member of the community, Kevin has been on several committees and is now focused on the Education Foundation. Kevin punishes himself by religiously watching the Phillies, Flyers and Eagles.